[BS/RBS list] Get a lot of zechuyot, for very little effort

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 03:36:21 EDT 2017

As we all wish each other a "Healthy Winter," I am seeking people to help
make that wish come true.

"To Your Health," a sefer by Rav Yechezkel Ishayek is the way to do so.

I am seeking people who can take a few copies of the book to sell in their
Beit Knesset. I will provide the book and a small poster, and your job is
to be around to collect the funds. I use a plastic box, and ensure that
it's emptied at least once a day.

If you can help. please write back, including at which Beit Knesset you
could serve.

Tizku lemitzvot.

--

Aryeh Sonnenberg
972-54-499-1733

"Har HaBayit - the Heart of the Jewish Nation"
www.zehutinternational.com
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/ba938b4ceaaee2d3c0a443745cce1b3cd6f6af00?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zehutinternational.com&userId=2184389&signature=0f1b427fb511c176>

<https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mailtrack-for-gmail-inbox/ndnaehgpjlnokgebbaldlmgkapkpjkkb?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality>