[BS/RBS list] It's time - your success story is waiting...

Alan Fitness info at alanfitness.com
Sun Oct 15 03:20:44 EDT 2017

Now that the Chagim are over.. It's time to take positive steps towards
better health!

Let us help you GET BACK ON TRACK!

Schedule your FREE consultation

OUR PROGRAMS USE DIETETICS, FITNESS, & BEHAVIORAL CHANGE:

10 WEEKS TO HEALTH:

An effective, affordable path to long-term weight loss and health
improvement (Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and Cholesterol successfully
treated)

PERSONAL TRAINING:

One on one individualized workouts in our new state-of-the-art personal
training gym

COACHING FOR BEHAVIORAL CHANGE : Let us help you focus your health goals and
work through any obstacles that stand in your way. Whatever your goal for a
better quality of life might be, we will assist you in reaching it.

info at alanfitness.com

http://www.alanfitness.com/

02- 651-8502

Sign up for our newsletter <http://eepurl.com/clXSb1> -click here

Shemesh phone advertiser 2017

"...add hours to your days, days to your years, and years to your life."
Alan Freishtat
Certified Personal Trainer (ACE)
Certified Wellness Coach
10 WEEKS TO HEALTH