[BS/RBS list] Health and Wellness Coach looking to help you!

Faygie Schneider faygie18 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 15:24:21 EDT 2017

How do you know health and wellness coaching is for you?

If you answer yes to one of the following, I can help you!
You find yourself feeling overtired and unmotivated

You have nagging aches and pains

You’re consistantly battling food cravings.

Could use a better night’s sleep, more energy and feel overall in a better
mood

Sometimes experience anxiety.

You have some chronic health condition and are looking for a better way to
manage the symptoms.

Digestive issues

You interested in helping your child lead a healthier lifestyle without
driving them nuts.

You would like to work one-on-one with a health and wellness coach to
create together a plan of action that you not only find to be realistic but
are motivated to see through.

Food, fitness and sleep are three of the most common areas affecting your
overall health and wellbeing. Let me work with you to create a personalized
nutrition plan and together we’ll have you well on your way to achieving
your goals.

Call me or email me at 0547688422 or faygie18 at gmail.com

Faygie Schneider
Licensed Nutritionist