[BS/RBS list] Colmar Deli - Delicious meats! Available again after the Chagim

abrams2 at bezeqint.net abrams2 at bezeqint.net
Sat Oct 14 12:22:04 EDT 2017

Colmar are available for helping with your Shabbat meals or for your Simcha.

We have great meat/chicken platters [ask us to send you pictures] briskets  ​with different sauces  ​, pastrami & corned beef to serve either hot or cold.

Chopped Herring.

A variety of coldcuts in 250 gram vacuum packs.

Chickens either crumbed,roasted or flattened in a honey/mustard sauce or savoury sauce.

Boerewors ,Burgers and Biltong also available

Also uncooked corned beef and briskets

EVERYTHING IS UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HAMAOR.

Our meats are either Rabbanut Rashit Chalak Mehadrin or Rabbi Levin Hechsher

Contact us at 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4574

Shavua Tov,

Margaret Abrams