[BS/RBS list] inexpensive calls to and from Israel!

Feldman Family dkfeldman1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 08:56:44 EDT 2017

does your family call you from 'chul? how much are they paying?

do you make a lot of calls to the states or canada for business?

we are a calling card company that enables you to call for less money
then most other programs.

we give you a local access number and once you are on our system, calls
are extremely inexpensive.

to call Israel from America is 1  1/2 cents per minute on a land line, 3
cents for a mobile phone.

to call america from israel, to almost every destination, is 1.9 cents a
minute

you can pay as you go, the calls are metered according to destination rate;

or if you make a LOT of calls we have an unlimited program for $14.99
which give you unlimited calls to america israel, and canada

call us to find out more: 03-720-7462

in america call: 212-381-9666 or 877-951-2022

or go to this link:

https://www.1pcom.net/TSIPContact.aspx

harel feldman

bet shemesh resident