[BS/RBS list] Don't worry about CALORIES Relax and ENJOY SUCKOT, just join our program after CHAG AND SEE RESULTS IN 9 DAYS.

rivka landesman rivkahealth at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 07:52:33 EDT 2017

Real People REAL RESULTS

*Forever F.I.T. is a **remarkable** fitness and weight management program
from Forever Living* that has generated massive interest as people are
eager to learn about how they can get fitter, healthier and lose weight
following a

.program that works

The individual components that make up the complete Forever F.I.T program
are *Clean 9 – F.I.T. 1 and F.I.T. 2* – these are undertaken in three
phases and the overall program is a plan for 69 days after which you will
have a better understanding of your own metabolism and feel stronger,
fitter and healthier

The concept behind the Forever F.I.T. Program
<http://www.betterhealthnaturally.org/forever-fit-program/> is fitness
promoted through better health, with weight loss happening naturally along
the way – and a shift away from the typical restrictive diet programs
undertaken in isolation, as well as the thinking and mindset that goes with
them
*The Forever FIT motto is “Its NOT a diet – it’s a decision” * – a
refreshing statement in the world of weight management, where often the
sole focus is on diet alone
Weight loss is a multi-million dollar industry for sure – yet clearly
something is wrong, when despite all kinds of diets, fitness programs,
health supplements etc. the numbers desperate to lose weight and improve
their health continue to increase

:There are many reasons for this

Diets are often viewed as a practice to be undertaken for a specific time
frame but when you start eating again, you put back on weight lost *and*
 more-
It is difficult to lose weight and many people lack the discipline to
follow through-
Some programs you can find are not set up for success as they do nothing
for one’s metabolism and long term success-

Forever’s Goal Is To Help People Get FIT – NOT Skinny

*Mindset is what it is all about* – getting in the right frame of mind to
make positive changes.  Giving some serious consideration as to why you
really want to start a new health regime can help you achieve success –
what is your motivation

?Do you want to look and feel better-
?Do you want to have more energy to do the things you enjoy-
?Do you want to be around for your children as long as you can-
?Do you want to enjoy life and live it to the fullest-
?Do you want to have control over your health as much as you can-

Why Not Join Our F.I.T. Community and See The Results REAL People are
Having With The Program

For more info please call

*"CHAG SAMEACH"*

*Rivka Landesman*

*THE NATURAL HEALING CENTER*

💗*BECAUSE WE CARE*💗

 Reflexology, Shiatsu, Aromatherapy

High end cosmetics, Nutrition, Supplements, Forever Living Products

 Nachal dolev , Rama Alef  Small local business

054-5351176

02-9914291