[BS/RBS list] Rabbi Haber and KSY shul moving to our newly built shul. Chanukat Bayit, Hachnasat Sifrei Torah

Susan Hyde su.hyde at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 06:25:55 EDT 2017

"זה היום עשה ה´, נגילה ונשמחה בו
ועשו לי מקדש ושכנתי בתוכם
*"This is the day H-shem has made, let us rejoice and be glad on it."*
*"They should build me a Temple and I will dwell among them"*
*Join us in celebrating the Chanukat Bayit (Dedication) of our newly** built
shul, Kehillas Shivtei Yeshurun (KSY) and bringing the Sifrei Torah to
their new home.*
*Our Kehillah is honored to invite the wider community to celebrate this
special event on*
*WEDNESDAY CHOL HA MOED SUKKOT, Hoshana Rabba*
*1.30. Mincha at our former shul, 2 Dolev*
*1.45  Escorting the Sifrei Torah from the old shul to the new shul with
song and dance. (The new shul is at the top of Katlav, left hand side, just
minutes away)*
*.2.10  Affix the mezuzah on the new shul doors*
*2.20 Dance the Sifrei Torah into the new shul*
*2.45.  Set the Sifrei Torah in their new home.*
*We would be delighted to see you there!*
*R Haber and the Kehillah of KSY*
*PLS FWD TO OTHERS*

--
Cell Israel 054-398-6800