[BS/RBS list] Recommendation for Saidel's Breads of the Beit haMikdash Workshop

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Thu Oct 5 16:07:09 EDT 2017

Les Saidel is the consummate artisan baker AND educator.  He designs the
most fascinating and informative workshops, but he's really outdone himself
this time.  If you can still book to take the family for chol hamo'ed, call
QUICK and make your reservations!  Really amazing event for families
including members of all ages.  We had three generations who all  enjoyed.
Here's their ad.  Check out the film clip below.  Made me want to go again!

~Rivka Ester

Due to popular demand we will adding extra Breads of the Beit Hamikdash
workshops during Chol Hamoed Sukkot and after Sukkot. For more details & to
book, call 09-7941222

When: Tuesday 10th October: 10-13:00 and 14:30-17:30

      Wednesday 11th October: 10-13:00

After Sukkot, workshops may be organized anytime on Sundays, Mondays,
Tuesdays & Wednesdays.

Not Thursdays & Fridays

Workshops are in English or Hebrew.

Who: Anyone aged 5-120

Cost of Family Workshops:  1-3 people: 110NIS/person,

                           4 people or more: 85NIS/person

Where: Saidels Artisan Baking Institute. Karnei Shomron  (20 minutes from
Kvish 6 - Chorshim exit). 1 hour from RBS

For a preview please see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TL5YlB_XQ4

Chag Sameach

Les and Sheryl Saidel