[BS/RBS list] Do your guests need more luggage to return? Do you want to buy luggage in the states?

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Wed Oct 4 05:30:32 EDT 2017

Did your guest(s) from chutz laaretz buy too much stuff and maybe need another piece of luggage?

We have an empty duffel bag, wth wheels,  that needs to reach Brooklyn. So, if you are going to Brooklyn and want to buy a new piece of luggage upon your arrival, but need a way to bring your stuff with you, we can offer you a solution.
The duffel bag will be picked up from you by a Brooklyn resident.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Chag Sameach
Adina Rosenstein