[BS/RBS list] Hilchos Shabbos Shiur is starting again!

Shoshana Goldwag Weiner shosh2424 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 09:23:14 EDT 2017

We are happy to announce that the hilchos shabbos shiur with Rabbi Horovitz
will begin again after yom tov.
We need 10 committed women to start the shiur .
we can either do a morning or evening  shiur. The possibilities are the
following
monday nights 8:45 pm
wednesday nights 8:45 pm
Wednesday morning at 8:45 am
The class will be 7 classes  at 20 shek a class (140 shekel for the whole
series)/ The topics will be Maintenance of food on the fire (שהייה),
returning food to the blech or plata (חזרה) and insulating/enwrapping hot
food (הטמנה).
If you are interested in joining please let me know what days you are able
to do.
Contact Shoshana Weiner shosh2424 at gmail.com