[BS/RBS list] 3 weeks to go - Blood Drive l'ilui nishmat Avi Weisblatt Z"L

Deborah Weisblatt dgweisblatt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 08:50:33 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're looking forward to celebrating Sukkot, Shmini Chag
Ha'Atzeret, and Simchat Torah!! But after the chaggim are over, please make
every effort to join and donate a pint of life-saving blood.

Here are the details:

DATE: Sunday, October 22, 2017  (2 Cheshvan 5778) (NOTE that this drive one
of the first drives after the Chaggim. People don't donate blood during
this time of the year and unfortunately, the need for blood is always high.
Our drive is very important to helping MDA replenish and maintain our
nation's blood supply!!!)

TIMES: 17:30 to 22:30

PLACE: Beit Knesset Feigenson, Nofei Aviv (downstairs in the Ulam Smachot)

WHO: Healthy adults ages 18 to 65 (17 with a parent's note). Other
restrictions apply. For details, see our website Other restrictions apply.
For details, see our website at http://www.shemesh.co.il/bd/index.html
<http://www.shemesh.co.il/>!

SPONSORED BY: Ruchie and Izzy Bromberg and Sam and Tzippy Englard l'ilui
nishmat Ruchie's uncle and Sam's brother, Willy Englard  זאב הכהן בן חיה
שרה Z"L, who passed away this erev Yom Kippur.

As always, if you have ANY questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to
contact me. If I don't know the answer, I'll refer you to the nice folks at
MDA who do!!

May the new year bring blessings of good health, happiness, and peace to
all of us!

G'mar Chatima Tova and Chag Sameach L'Kulam!!

Deb Weisblatt (for the Greater Beit Shemesh Blood Drive Committee)