[BS/RBS list] Fwd: Come Pamper Yourself at iSpaexpress Bet Shemesh

iSpa Express ispaexpress.betshemesh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 04:13:24 EDT 2017

MSY 4/9

Sukkah up? Meals cooked? Clothes all set? Now it's the time to do something
for yourself!!

Ispaexpress is open and here to take care of you! We have any kind of
treatment you can dream of - massage, manis, pedis, reflexology, massage,
and facials.

Come pamper yourself before the crazy!!

We can't wait to see you here!

iSpaexpress keeps you looking and feeling your best every day of the week!

We now have a special deal for our customers - 30% off any treatment on
Motzai Shabbat!

Take advantage of the longer winter nights - treat yourself and get our
deal at the same time!

We are open from 10 am - 10 pm.

Have you always dreamed of smooth, flawless skin?

Right now we are offering a free trial of our laser hair removal
technology.

Want to hear more? Click here http://get.shemesh.co.il/ispa-laser-1/

Message us on FB https://www.facebook.com/ispabs/

Call us @ 02-625-3388.