[BS/RBS list] Need Help Building Your Succah?

Rachel Fish rachelf689 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 07:01:25 EDT 2017

Two experienced young men , my wonderful sons, will help you build your
succah, from a to z, or anywhere in between. Anywhere in Beit Shemesh/Ramat
Beit Shemesh. We can help get you a succah if you don't have one yet, we
can build your succahs that you have from previous years, we are here to
help with any of your succah building needs. Call now for  more information
and to reserve your spot, they are filling up fast!  Boruch
050-669-4474(also text) or Reuven Chaim 050-414-0975( no texts)

Free ad Sunday

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>