[BS/RBS list] Shana Tova from Pizza Perfect!!

Keren Elcabas kelcabas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 05:58:31 EDT 2017

We take this opportunity to wish the entire fabulous community of RBS a
Healthy, Happy and Successful year BH!!

Pizza Perfect

Always HOT!! Always FRESH!!

We accept CASH/CHEQUE/CREDIT CARDS (Israeli & Foreign)

Did you sign up for a meal train??

Let us make your life easier!!

Call Pizza Perfect to have a pizza delivered to a friend or family member
at a time of your choice, hot and fresh.

Try out our gourmet pizzas today!!

100% SPELT gourmet pizza.

100% WHOLE WHEAT gourmet pizza.

(Orders must be placed by
2pm

to guarantee availability and avoid disappointment).

Also available at Pizza Perfect ….

New York Style white pizza.

If tomato sauce is not your thing, we invite you to try our gourmet WHITE
PIZZA !!!

Made with our signature garlic infused sauce, layered with velvety herb

Ricotta cheese and topped with 100% FRESH Mozzarella cheese and oregano.

*Free delivery in RBSa for orders of two pies and over.

**Additional delivery charge to RBSb, RBSg, Nofei Aviv & Shienfled.

Made with the highest quality Badatz ingredients.
We use only 100% pure & fresh Mozzarella cheese.

LIKE&SHARE our page on Facebook at  https://www.facebook.com/pizzaperfect4u

Check out our website at http://pizzaperfect4u.wix.com/pizzaperfect4u

For more information and to place your order please call 058-666-0026.

--Small local business

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>