[BS/RBS list] CindyRQuilts quilted textile art. Great gifts.

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 06:15:20 EST 2017

I create and sell unique, fine textile art in my local Beit Shemesh studio. I have an extensive collection of internationally exhibited art. Maybe you are interested in bringing a unique gift to someone special for Chanukah.

Visit the Art Gallery on my site, cindyrquilts.com. For Israeli customers, contact me directly.

Textile art is about color, fabric piecing, wool fibers and beads and buttons. Sound fun? You bet it is! Take some quality time for yourself and call me today! Individual classes.

I customize portraits, landscapes and specialize in scenes from Israel.
077-799-4225 / 052-337-4078

Thanks,
Shavua tov,
Cindy Richard