[BS/RBS list] Osher Computers – Quality Service, great prices – including special List deal!

אושרי טוויל oshri6385977 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 05:27:51 EST 2017

Take a tour of our repair lab and meet our technicians. Click here:

https://youtu.be/p9woTq1PQx0

NEW: Installation and service all kinds of security cameras.

COUPON FOR LISTERS

Need a laptop, but don’t want to spend too much money?  Come in and
purchase a refurbished laptop at up to ½ price with a warranty

OR Buy a laser printer-receive paper and toner. VALID until supplies run
out!

COMPUTER , CELL-PHONES SOLUTIONS  and LOTS MORE at the lowest prices!

New immigrants, within a year in the country,  receive a discount on
their first visit!

WE  PROVIDE REPAIRS , RENTALS AND SALES

Printers, fax machines, ink, toner, lamination, photo copying,
batteries for laptops and cellphones.

While we repair your laptop and cell phone,  we will lend you a replacement.

Highly qualified staff, courteous service, home & office deliveries.

Our staff has combined 60 YEARS EXPERIENCE
-- HEBREW AND ENGLISH SPOKEN!

Further information can be found on the inside front cover of
ShemeshPhone  or on this List.

Yitzchak Rabin 19

Open:  9:00 to 20:00

02-991-0450, or Whatsapp:  050-5227725

oshri6385977 at gmail.com

--
*בברכה.*

*אושר מחשבים וסלולר,כל פתרונות המחשוב...*

*02-9910450050-5227725 וואטאפ*
*www.osher4u.co.il <http://www.osher4u.co.il/>*
*מייל oshri6385977 at gmail.com <oshri6385977 at gmail.com>*