[BS/RBS list] SPECIAL on Honey Crunch at Saidels

Shoshana Levine shoshrudlev at gmail.com
Wed May 27 07:21:45 EDT 2015

SB 4/10

SPECIAL!! Honey Crunch only 7 NIS/100g (regular price 8 NIS) - 12% saving.

This just in! Published on StickyLeaks.com - a recent clandestine recording
of a phone conversation between Obama and Netanyahu.

Obama: Hey Bibi baby, how's tricks?

Netanyahu: Al hapanim! I just heard that Saidel's are no longer making
Honey Crunch!

Obama: Honey Crunch? what about forming a government?

Netanyahu: Ministries, Ministers! all everyone can talk about is the
government and their Volvo's. I can't do without Honey Crunch, this is a
catastrophe.

Obama: Talking about the crunch, we just got intel reports that Iran has
passed the 89% point.

Netanyahu: Barack, you don't understand - without Honey Crunch none of that
matters, not the ministries, not Ahmedinijad, not even the fistuk ice-cream
..... life is simply not worth living.

Obama: I didn't realize things were that serious. Hang on a second ....
(sounds of the president on a second line with the head of the NSA) ....
Don't worry Bibi, I've sorted it out. You'll still be able to get your
Honey Crunch!

Netanyahu: OMG! You're the best, I owe you big time!

<end of conversation>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to intense international pressure Saidel's is not
only continuing to make Honey Crunch, but we are offering it on special
this week. If you don't know what Honey Crunch is yet, then you obviously
are not in the loop! Check out StickyLeaks.com, FoxChewsNews.com,
CNNNosh.com or BiBiCNews.com

Honey Crunch is one of Saidel's most delicious cookies, with a crunchy
honeycomb center, lavishly covered with delectable chocolate.Honey Crunch
is parev, birkat "Shehakol" and is gluten free (not suitable for celiac
sufferers as we are not a gluten free bakery).

Saidels (Kasher LeMehadrin) makes 8 different kinds of challahs, 4 kinds of
challah rolls, wide selection of health breads (including Rambam Bread, New
York Rye & Oats bread, spelt breads), bagels, scrumptious cookies and a
large selection of organic flours for all you home bakers (including sifted
white non-organic flour).

To see more details or TO ORDER, visit our website http://www.saidels.com
or call 097941222.

We deliver to Bet Shemesh and Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have
pick-up points in both places or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS
delivery fee).

Our pick-up point in Bet Shemesh is at:
Shoshana and Chuck Levine, Rechov Shimon 66 (Sheinfeld cottages), Tel.
02-9992670, between 12:30-14:30. PLEASE PICK UP PROMPTLY BETWEEN THESE
HOURS, or call if you can’t come on time.

Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Uri Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:00

Shabbat Shalom
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Artisan Baking Institute
Tel: 09-7941222