[BS/RBS list] U/Rec: Seamstress - alterations, making/copying clothing, wedding dresses

Susan Hyde su.hyde at gmail.com
Tue May 26 13:13:02 EDT 2015

Anna is a fabulous person to work with. I went to her for alterations and
saw her rack of wedding dresses waiting to be collected by their brides.

Some of the dresses she has made are formal and elegant, others like mine
were soft and flowing, not the usual.

She is a professional seamstress, quiet, easy to work with, completely open
to feedback and suggestions, and very reasonably priced.

She is in BS, near Bialik str.

You are welcome to email me for her contact info.

--
*Susan Hyde*
*054 398 6800*