[BS/RBS list] Mortgages

Aaron Morgan aaron at morganmortgage.co.il
Sun May 24 15:59:55 EDT 2015

Are you looking for someone to explain to you all your mortgage options so
that you know you are accessing the full scope of options available on the
mortgage market?

*CALL MORGAN MORTGAGE ! ... * We will get you great rates, advise you on
the best options, and guide you through the process.

See what our clients are saying about us:

"*Aaron helped me in three ways. Firstly, he made the time consuming pain
and stress of getting a mortgage disappear. Secondly, he saved me multiple
times my investment for his service, by getting me an mortgage that I
simply couldn’t have got on my own and I’ve been in Israel for over a
decade. And thirdly, Aaron gave me sound advice, that saved me from extra
fees and interest charges in our new project and which saved me at least
10,000NIS. And to add to this, he’s a real mentch and a pleasure to work
with.*"  A Lewis, RBS

For more information about mortgages, contact Aaron Morgan. 0525-688-940,
aaron at morganmortgage.co.il. <amorgan at mortgageisrael.com.>