[BS/RBS list] COME AND VISIT THE ARTS FESTIVAL MONDAY, ISRU CHAG 25TH mAY

Sharon R savtagran at gmail.com
Sun May 24 13:48:29 EDT 2015

Bring your children to the morning workshops and pop in to the art
exhibition open from 10-4p.m.

at Meirhof Matnas on Monday, Isru Chag Shavu'ot!

10-13

And please bring:  toilet paper tubes, old magazines, newspapers and
plastic bags - we will craft with them and recycle!

Run in conjunction with the Sustainable Living Center the event will
include four recycled crafting stations, plus story time, stilt performer
with magic and balloons, cotton candy, popcorn, drinks, gymboree, sports
area, baking pitot in a tabun, making butter, activities with the National
Parks Service, Local Artists Exhibition, E-Waste collection point.

Special Thanks to Gar'in Kedem of Ezra for running our recycling stations!!
Entrance fee: 10 NIS per child

In the evening from 8-10 join the artists for light refreshments and talk
to them about their work
Sharon Rhodes