[BS/RBS list] Miriam's sewing and craft kaitana

miriam saffer msafferbslist at gmail.com
Sun May 17 14:33:26 EDT 2015

Back again for another great summer!

For girls entering grades 5 and 6.

Miriam's Sewing chugim are expanding into a sewing, crafts, sports,
cooking, baking, Israeli dance camp for grade girls.

Your daughter will make her own skirt, learn to do all sorts of
needlework, create beautifully sewn crafts and things to use in your home.
Besides sewing, we also do lots of other crafts, tie dye, paper mache,
etc..
She'll also learn aerobics and Israeli dance and have fun playing sports.
Your daughter will thrive in this camp which will develop her creativity
and imagination!
This is no ordinary camp. Wait and see how
many lifetime skills your daughter will love to learn.

Once a week - Yom Chag. We will do a craft, cook a specialty food item
for the day and learn some minhagim that go with that chag. .

A trip will also be included in this spectacular, one-of-a-kind
camp, as well as SWIMMING days!
.
As usual, I have some wonderfully talented assistants who have lots of
sewing, craft and counselor experience.

This year, there will be two sessions for the camp as follows,
Dates: July 1  – July 21 (currently taking names for a waiting list only)
Days: Sunday - Thursday
Time: 9 - 2 PM

Dates: July 27  – August 13
Days: Sunday - Thursday
Time: 9 - 2 PM

Venue: 47 Shimon St (Schienfeld cottages)
Spots are very limited. Call for more info - Miriam @ 054-4481896.or
reply to ajsaff at bezeqint.net