[BS/RBS list] Ezrat Achim Women's Bikathon!

Yal Kossowsky yalbk4 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 09:57:41 EDT 2015

Dear Bet Shemesh Friends,

I like you am a Bet Shemesh Resident, Israeli
by nationality yet of British origin.

I joined Ezrat Achim over two years ago because I was drawn
To the vision of the organization
"To offer relief and assistance to all city residents thus creating a chord of
Unity and brotherhood regardless of culture ,origins or religious background."

Ezrat Achim which was founded 17 years ago with just
two humidifiers and a set of crutches has grown to  become a full scale
medical support network. I don't think there is Bet Shemesh
resident who doesn't recognize the vans (donated by Keren Yosef)
that run the route a few times day taking patients and their families
to the large medical centres.

Needs Department was opened a few years ago.
Today the centers provide services for 30-40 special needs
kids from all over town during off school hours
Daily bet 3-7pm and even on Friday ,Shabbat ,chag
And any school holiday (even Yom Kippur) . We are trying
To fill a very important community need which as well
As a safe, professionally run environment for the kids also
Gives the families much needed respite in the 24/7 challenge
Of raising a special needs child.
I would like to make a "women's bikathon" –one Friday morning
In the beginning of July at a biking route near Kiryat Yearim
(bikes included) . My goal is two fold; to  get women from all over
Bet shemesh to join and have fun together ; while rasing money
For an important community cause –The Summer Camp for special Needs
Children …..

So when were you last on a bike?????

If you would like to join the ride or help with the planning
Committee(short project 6-8 weeks), please mail or call me
Yudit 0548449280 Yudit at ezratachim.com

Please see attachment with pics of last year summer camp.

With thanks

Yudit Eytan
Director of Special Needs
Ezrat Achim