[BS/RBS list] Continued davening request - Refuah Shleima - Sassoon

Shirley Perry shirlp at 013.net
Thu May 14 01:21:32 EDT 2015

Saw on another list:

Rav Sassoon has made a request to the wider community from the bottom of his heart:

“I’m asking from the public to pray for my wife Gilah bat Frances and my daughter Tziporah bat Gilah for refuah shlema.”

Rabbi Gabriel Sassoon said that his daughters condition is getting better BH. His wife’s condition, however, is critical and she is still in an induced coma.

“Whoever prays for his or her friend will be blessed first” he concluded.

Shirley Perry
0545-49 48 47