[BS/RBS list] Help Save a Life - Become a Hatzala Beit Shemesh Dispatcher!

Hatzala Beit Shemesh admin at hatzbs.org
Mon May 11 08:06:51 EDT 2015

Our connection to the community is what saves lives, bring new lives into
the world, and helps people when they need help the most.

That connection is provided by our critically important dispatchers - and
now is the time to join our team. We are looking for a few good men and
women who are interested in becoming a dispatcher with Hatzala Beit Shemesh
- your LOCAL Hatzala!

For more information or to sign up, please click this link
<http://goo.gl/forms/4s4vBHYoGE>.

Hatzala Beit Shemesh. Your ONLY LOCAL Hatzala. The ONLY number to reach us
is: 02.999.999.2