[BS/RBS list] Get ready for Kaytanat Musikef 2015!

Judy Clark judy.a.clark at gmail.com
Sat May 9 16:01:02 EDT 2015

Hi Parents

Summer is a great time for informal learning, so this year, let your
daughters expand their horizons!
In the past, Kaytanat Musikef has travelled "Around the World" and to the
"Animal Kingdom" but this year, we're entering the "World of Imagination!"

We'll explore the fascinating world of creativity through the eyes of
famous composers, artists, authors and inventors! Using cool crafts, great
games, musical activities, mind-boggling experiments and yummy baking
sessions,  we'll experience the wonderful "World of Imagination" like never
before!!

Includes supervised swimming in above-ground pool and exciting chessed
projects.

When? 3 weeks, from Monday, July 27th (day after Tisha B'av)-Thursday,
August 13th

No Kaytana on Fridays

Hours? 8:45am-1:30pm, optional tzaharon until 4pm, possibility of early
morning drop-off

Where? 74 Rehov Ha'arazim, Bet Shemesh

For who? Girls  entering 1st - 4th grade, in groups according to age.

Don't miss out on this unique kaytana experience!

Space is limited.

For further details, please email or call

Judy Clark,  MA, ALCM

Studio Musikef  9997870, 0546857870

Click here to see the 1-minute "trailer" from the fantastic music video we
made with the Melabev seniors at last summer's Kaytanat Musikef!

http://youtu.be/yUb6vOL6ZTM