[BS/RBS list] Last few days to register for the Arts Festival

Sharon R savtagran at gmail.com
Wed May 6 03:31:47 EDT 2015

Registration for the Arts Festival closes on Sunday 10th May. If you are
thinking about it but just have not done it, you can register at  Meyerhoff
Matnas, by emailing me or if you live in RBS and find it difficult to get
to the Matnas you can email Judy Belsky at drjudybelsky at gmail.com and she
will arrange to help you out.

Also if you have registered in the last couple of days can you photograph
your work and send me a JPEG  and a couple  of lines about yourself so it
can be included in the advertising materials
Sharon Rhodes