[BS/RBS list] JS Realty --Many new apartments in

Jonathan Shooter jonathanshooter613 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 16:04:36 EDT 2015

1) Dolev 4 rooms newly rennovated to a high standard sukka balcony
with panoramic view 1450000nis

2) Dolev 4.5 rooms 1500000nis luxurious with sukka balcony with opening roof

3) Mata 4 rooms 1370000nis flex low floor

4) 2 apartments together on a low floor with garden and chalal, ideal
for large family who need space. Serious offers will be considered.
Near Habesor.

Call 0544 513847

Many many more available in all area, call for details

JS Realty --First choice in RBS for quality apartments and service

"My mother, had only a short amount of time to find an apartment
during her stay in Israel. Jonathan Shooter, acted quickly,
professionally and with tremendous patience (to our constantly
changing requests) to find us a beautiful apartment that met all our
needs" T.R

For rent-4.5 rooms on Revivim mirpeset and machsan

Visit jsrealty.co.il to see pictures and details of current properties
for sale. Please note we have over 100 great properties to choose from
so call today to find your dream home.

Dear Homeowner, We currently have many customers looking for good
apartments of all sizes all over RBS. Please be in touch and find out
what we can do for you. We can sell your apartment with you having
peace of mind and a hassle free experience.

Call 0544 513847
USA clients 914 294 3873
UK clients 0203 734 2071

Now in Gimmel also, call Binyomin 0585147514 for details of excellent
properties with large outdoor space

Please call Jonathan Shooter, licensed realtor and economic expert on
0544 513847

--
www.jsrealty.co.il

'Exemplary and menschlich at all times' H.A RBS