[BS/RBS list] Ambassador Tours Newsletter May 3

Gavriel - Ambassador Tours gavrielatambassadortours at gmail.com
Sun May 3 09:48:28 EDT 2015

Ambassador Tours Newsletter May 3

Please join our newsletter by replying to this email.

Hotel/Air flight packages

ROMANIA: (JUNE, JULY, AUGUST)
4 STAR HOTEL
Flight, 6 nights and Transfers
Starting at 569 Euro

PACKAGE TO NAPLES, ITALY

Month of July, starting July 7
El Al flights 5171 and return # 5172
Departs every Monday and Friday
Flight plus 7 day rent a car (B Class/ Fiat-Panda)
Price for both: Starting at $689 (on basis of two passengers)
Flight alone price: $ 519

PACKAGE TO ROME, ITALY

Departing now until June 30
El Al Flight plus 3 nights hotel 3 star
Rome: $459+ per person in double room
Venice: $419+ per person in double room
Flight + 3 days Rentacar offer: from $349 from Milano

PACKAGE TO LONDON

Departing now until June 30
El Al Flight plus 3 nights hotel 3 star (Royal National)
Price: from $679+ per person in double room

PACKAGE TO SPAIN

Departing now until June 30
El Al Flight plus 3 nights hotel 3 star
Price: Madrid: from $489+ per person in double room
Price: Barcelona: from $589+ per person in double room

PACKAGE TO North America ( Los Angeles, Toronto, New York City)

Departing now until June 30 (Los Angeles until May 31)
El Al Flight plus 3 nights hotel 3 star ( Los Angeles 4 star hotel)
Price: Los Angeles: $1359+ per person in double room
Price: Toronto:$1179+ per person in double room
Price: Toronto:$1259+ per person in double room

OTHER FLIGHT/HOTEL PACKAGES TO THESE CITIES (please email me for details):

Paris
Warsaw
Bangkok
Brusells
Sofia
Beiging
Praque
Amsterdam
Zurich
Black Forest
Cyprus
Vienna
South Africa

* Special Discount on Cruises:

 Location: Larnaca from Haifa port
Tuesday, 28-04-2015 for 2 Nights
Price 149 Euro per person

To Cyprus and the Greek Islands
from Haifa port
Leaves on 03-05-2015
5 Nights
Price: 249 Euro per person

To: Greece, Greek Islands which includes
Piraeus Athens, Volos Meteora, Mykonos, Santorini
Leaves on Sunday 07-06-2015
7 Nights
Price: $649 per person

Hotel Special:
Dan Panorama Tel Aviv
Stay 3 / 7 Nights
Enjoy Special Discount11 Apr, 2015 - 29 Feb, 2016

Dan Accadia Herzliya
Stay 4 Nights
Enjoy Special Discount11 Apr, 2015 - 29 Feb, 2016

Dan Eilat
Enjoy Special Rates 23 Nov, 2014 - 29 Feb, 2016

To Eilat
3 nights at Isrotel Yam Suf hotel – including flights
Departure: Sun 03-May Return: Wed 06-May
Price $231 per person

4 nights at Isrotel Agamim hotel – including flights
Departure: Sun 03-May Return: Thu 07-May
Price: $386 per person

Special discount at the Sheraton hotel Tel Aviv, write me for details

Gavriel
Ambassador Tours
Ramat Beit Shemesh
gavrielatambassadortours at gmail.com