[BS/RBS list] Planning to relocate soon?

אבינועם שמש aviartli at gmail.com
Sun May 3 06:45:03 EDT 2015

RAV MOVERS (Rav Movil), the well known moving company, has now relocated to
Ramat Bet Shemesh Gimmel.
Now we can help you in moving your home or business contents to your new
location with greater efficiency!

Supplying our local clients with moving boxes to prepare for the move, we
offer optional packing service in advance, furniture assembly,  storage
facilities and we use a crane when needed.

We are English and Hebrew speakers, use professional carpenters and movers
and employ only Jewish staff
Fully insured, we will handle your goods with great care.

You are welcome to contact us for advice and a free price estimate.

Avinoam Shemesh
Rav Movil
ravmovil at gmail.com
www.ravmovil.com