[BS/RBS list] Architect/Designer: LEAH SALTER: Top Recommendation

Adina Jungreis jungreisadina at gmail.com
Sun May 3 03:15:33 EDT 2015

B"H!!!  We are finally in good hands!! Leah Salter has unbeleivable TALENT
and VISION!! She is incredible with space and with color!! She has
fantastic ideas as to how to spiff up a house and to make it feel fresh and
right. If you are looking to increase the value of your home or to just
enjoy being there more, hire Leah Salter! She gets the job done!:Whats more
she is smiley bubbly highly professional and super pleasant to work with!!
Call, text or email me for specifics and contact info:
Adina Jungreis 0524842003
Mumlatz Bchom!!
Mazal Tov and Happy Renovating!!