[BS/RBS list] Handy Randy & Son Special this week!

Jennifer Zelcer jenny.zelcer at gmail.com
Sun May 3 03:08:54 EDT 2015

Pesach is over, and that means that two things are inevitably on their way
­ Spring, and Spring repairs.

For the month of May we are offering a free treiss strap with every treiss
repair.  See our Facebook page!

With three full time experienced handymen on staff - WE HAVE REDUCED THE
WAIT TIME WITH BOOKINGS AVAILABLE THE SAME WEEK.

It¹s time to tackle all those projects you have had on hold for better
weather -

Roof leaks
Broken trissim
Clogged eaves and drains
Torn screens
Wall fans
Ceiling fans
Light fixtures
Blinds and drapes
Leaky faucets
Plumbing
Cracked ceramic tiles
Pictures to hang
Furniture to assemble
Painting
Window & Door Locks
Crown Moulding
Tiling
Custom cabinets made to order
Repair cabinets

Is your "To Do" list is getting too long?

For reliable personable service with a guarantee on all work done.  Call
Handy Randy & Son -  I'm sure we have worked for someone you know!

Appointments 02-992-0502 / 054-595-7438 / jenny.zelcer at gmail.com /
https://facebook.com/handyrandyandson/