[BS/RBS list] Amazing mattress sale on Polyron spring mattress, 90 x 1.90 while supplies last! Unheard of low price!

חני קוטקס rbsafurniture at gmail.com
Sun May 3 02:50:29 EDT 2015

Special deals for Chosson/Kallah at Tiv Harahit on beds and mattresses
during the month of Iyar!
Master bedroom furniture at really low prices.
Special sale on Polyron spring mattress with 15 year guarantee, in 90 cm.
width due to extra stock, we are giving a huge discount! Offer only while
supply lasts!

Sales on couches from fabric, imitation leather and ultra suede  at Tiv
Harahit fine furniture.
Jewish manufacturer, comfortable and durable. Extremely low prices!

Sales on childrens wood beds with trundle bed underneath including two
mattresses, in four styles, large variety of colors, only 2,590 shekel!
Sales on 4 door closets , in melamine, MDF, or plywood.
Italian leather couches from Calia italia .
Seforim shanks, Dining room sets, Book cases, desks, all at low prices!
Mattresses and beds, from Polyron at the lowest prices around.
Therapedic mattresses from the U.S.A. in our show room for super luxury and
comfort!
Bed bases with storage from solid wood, at extremely low prices!
Open every day from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. or by appointment during the day
or afternoon.
Nachal Maor 14/3 RBS A
Dovid and Chanie Kotkes
Tiv Harahit fine furniture