[BS/RBS list] SMOOTH MOVING with KEREN DAVID MOVERS

Yoni Hass yoni.kerendavid at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 02:37:33 EDT 2015

​​​​Make your move to a new home more pleasant with our relaxed and personal service.
KEREN DAVID MOVERS is determined to provide the highest quality service at the lowest cost. Our experience and professionalism will provide you with superior service for all your relocation needs.  See why we are the most popular mover in the area.
* All sizes of moves
* Guaranteed and insured * JEWISH WORKERS ONLY * Hourly rates, no surprise charges * Packing and storage available * Many references upon request  Sincerely,Yonathan (Yoni) Hass
Cell: 053-316-0000
yoni.kerendavid at gmail.com​www.kerendavidmovers.com​