[BS/RBS list] Call NOW to avoid disappointment

Yosef Marks yosefmarks at gmail.com
Sat May 2 21:52:19 EDT 2015

*Call now to reserve your place for חודש אלול*

*Do not be late! *

*Avoid disappointment!*

*EXPERIENCED METAPELET*

We are available to look after your child from newly born until the age of
two.

We give individual attention to each child in a clean and large play area.

We have many types of toys and games for every stage.

In minding your child, I work together with you, his/her Parents.
We are open every day until 1.30 pm, and Fridays until 11.30 a.m.
Our place is situated on Nachal Revivim RBSa

We have many references available from England & Eretz Israel
For more information, call Rochel on: *02-999 1630*/*054 845 5723*