[BS/RBS list] excellent cleaning help available

Yechiel Nussbaum nussbaumtwo at gmail.com
Sat May 2 16:03:52 EDT 2015

An energetic refined, young charadi Israeli women, new on the Ramat Beit
Shemesh market,
is now available for cleaning, ironing, organizing and helping with
children. She is very efficient and easy to work with. The times that she
is available are after 4 P.M., Sunday, Monday. Wednesday and Thursday.
Tuesday she is available from 1 P.M..
I know her personally and can vouch for her character and honesty.
Please respond by e-mail. I am planning to set up times her to work.
She is charging 40 NIS an hour.
Thank you and shavuah tov,
Tova