[BS/RBS list] Guaranteed Best Prices on Treadmills, Ellipticals, Fitness Bikes, Running Shoes, Electric Bikes

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Sat May 2 15:00:15 EDT 2015

Summer is right around the corner and Al Derech Burma can help you get in the shape of your life.  Get fitted for running shoes with our sale at 30% off including a free professional gait analysis by an experienced marathon runner and coach.  Call Sarah today  at 050-856-8800 for an appointment.
We have amazing deals on bikes, electric bikes, treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes and much more.  We will beat absolutely any and every advertised price on every product that we sell.  Check out our new website www.alderechburma.com for our huge selection of home fitness equipment.  Best price, unbeatable service, and unparalleled expertise:  A truly winning cobination.  Find out why so many professionals use Al Derech Burma for themselves and their clients.
Al Derech Burma: Not just a place to shop; a place that inspires.
Al Derech Burma is open by appointment only from Sunday through Thursday and from 9:30-1:30 on Fridays even without an appointment.  To make an appointment during the week, please call Sarah at 050-856-8800.   We are located in the Har Tuv Aleph industrial zone on Rechov Hataasiya16 just two minutes north of Big Fashion Mall in Bet Shemesh.

Sarah Wizman
050-856-8800www.alderechburma.com