[BS/RBS list] YOSEF LEPON: HOUSE PAINTER & SHIPUTZNIK!

lepon at 012.net.il lepon at 012.net.il
Fri May 1 09:30:01 EDT 2015

YOSEF LEPON: HOUSE PAINTER & SHIPUTZNIK!
 Quality house-painting
 Quick, efficient, clean, meticulous.
 Reasonable rates, honest.
 Moving household items.
 Also tikunim such as broken trisim, etc.
 Weeding & basic gardening.
 Shomer Shabbat.
 References available upon request.
 Yosef Lepon – 052-407-6402.
 yoseflepon at gmail.com

 Highly recommended by Shoshana Lepon
 lepon at 012.net.il

 Unsolicited recommendation for Painter Yosef Lepon
 Posted by: "yirobo" rndrpsonroses at gmail.com yirobo
 We recently hired Yosef Lepon to paint our apartment. He was very reasonably priced and did an extremely professional job. Give him a call at 052-407-6402.

 Thanks - triss fixed
 Posted by: "tsivya" tsivya18 at yahoo.com tsivya18
 You guys are really the best. Thanks for all those who sent info.
 I ended up using Yosef Lepon, who charged a very reasonable fee to fix the string, came when he said he would - job done. 052-407-6402.