[BS/RBS list] Please Join Us for Women's Wednesday Learning

Leah Blatt blattleah at ymail.com
Fri May 1 05:39:53 EDT 2015

Women's Wednesday LearningMay 6th
SPEAKER:  Rebbetzen Luba Feuer   Starting at 11:00 am   Topic: Duties of the Heart

SPEAKER:  Rebbetzen Chaya Lagumsky  Starting at 12:15 pmTopic:  An Interactive Shiur" How to Get Up When You Feel Down" An Approach to Simcha   How to keep our balance when we feel we are stumbling   Tools to give us strength
WHERE:  Leah Blatt’s
                 Saidoff Building 153 Jaffa                 Apartment 16, 4th floor

Everyone welcome at 10:30 for coffee and schmooze.   Train: Shuk stop.  Walk toward central bus station, turn through archway to tower. Bus & Car: From Aggrippas take Mani to end.Tell guard you are my guest. Free Parking.