[BS/RBS list] ENERGETIC TEEN SEEKING JOB

Miri Schreiber mirischreiber100 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 06:05:12 EDT 2015

My 17 year old daughter is looking for a summer job. She an start working
immediately and is available till the end of August. She speaks fluent
english, and her hebrew is pretty ok. She is looking for a job-babysitting
(on a steady basis, or one time offer)/working in a store/on a
farm/anything pretty much she'll look into. She is pretty energetic and is
willing to look into any type of job.

 As we do not have a car it needs to be something that she can get to by
bus easily like in RBSA, RBSB, or BS or a nearby yishuv. If it is something
else she needs to have transportation somehow by her work.

Any leads are welcome! You can call Hadas at 058-600-2588. Or email me.