[BS/RBS list] STAR BAGEL- Dairy meals & Catering AT YOUR SERVICE!

ShemeshPhone Directory shemeshphone at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 02:49:19 EDT 2015

STB 39/50

<*><*><*> STAR BAGEL the real bagel <*><*> <*>

Click this link to see our new menu! www.shemesh.co.il/images/starbagelmenu.jpg

BEGIN WITH the Soup of the Day
CHOOSE A SALAD with your Toasted Sandwich, Pasta etc
AND OF COURSE enjoy any meal with a Star Bagel and a coffee!

We can prepare an order for you to pick up

We are now available to work in conjunction with local caterers.
We prepare and send over all the food, and the caterer arranges
presentation and service.

FREE DELIVERY in BS/ RBS minimum order 70sh.

Hechsher B'datz Bet Yosef Mehadrin

Open weekdays 7:30am to 8pm, Fridays from 7:30am until 1.30pm
Closed Motsei Shabbat

Under the sole management of Shlomi from Pizza Chalav Ud'Vash  tel. 02 9919293

Star Bagel
Mercaz Yifat Hashemesh
Sheinfeld Shopping Center
Tel. 02  6252575