[BS/RBS list] FOR SALE: Many Frozen Bodek Blends are Back in Stock!

ken abrams kabrams1618 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 06:37:44 EDT 2015

bsd

Hi everyone! Hope you are recuperating and feeling good after the
meaningful tzom and ready to start the week with healthy menus and
fresh greens & produce. To make your weekly meal planning just a bit
easier, we just got back the frozen Catalina & Sonoma vegetable
blends, as well as cranberry & blueberry. Defrost in the am and stir
fry or steam for a quick and healthy meal and serve with steamed
grains and salad. (Now that the 9 days are over you can add your
favorite protein and you are set. )

Don't forget to juice your greens after the fast for a great detox and
refreshing cleanse.

Update: We are busy working the rest of the summer searching out new
artisanal products and sourcing new produce for Shmittah for you. We
are also adding new products to our site from now until the chagim and
hope to have our new Organika site up for the new year, with our new
line of products as well as some of your favorites too.

Don't worry! We will keep bodek2go.com for all the bug-free products
and Badatz items (that are not all organic but that many still enjoy.)
Both sites will link to eachother, so you will have the option to
order from both.

PLEASE NOTE: All of our fresh greens from Alei Bodek Farm now have an
additional heksher ofBADATZ BELZ in addition to the regular heksher.

Kale is back this week and is Badatz Rav Efrati!

We also have 3 brand new products this week: RED BASIL, BOK CHOY
(bug-free & bio-organic) with Badatz Rav Efrati heksher and GARLIC
CHIVES

In the meantime, look out for MANY great new products and please keep
sending us your pics and recipes in order to receive your free gift.

have a happy & healthy week!.

zahava
EMAIL ME AT: info at bodek2go.com

ORDERING & DELIVERY INFO
PLEASE NOTE:  THIS WEEK DEADLINE TO ORDER: MONDAY, JULY 27th by 10:00 PM
HOME DELIVERY: WEDNESDAY, JULY 29th
HOME DELIVERY TO: BAYIT VEGAN, RAMOT & RAMAT ESHKOL: THURSDAY, JULY 30th

DIRECT DELIVERY SERVICE AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENT IN MANY AREAS

ONLINE: write "credit card payment" in comments
EMAIL your order to: Eldan and he will personally handle your order
CALL us at: 02 623 6060 and press for your area
CALL Eldan direct at: 058 623 6060

Thanks for your patience and support!

BRAND NEW: FRESH RED BASIL BUG-FREE & BIO-ORGANIC
brand new and delicfious addtion to our fresh herbs
Kashrut: Badatz Rav Efrati
Price: 6.90NIS

BUG-FREE & BIO-ORGANIC SILK LETTUCE
Butter Lettuce 2 pack
Get them while they last!
Kashrut: Badatz Rav Efrati
Price: 11.90 NIS

BRAND NEW ORGANIC WHOLE SESAME TEHINA
Certified organic whole tehina
great for dips, salad dressing, baking and smoothies too!
Kashrut: Badatz
Weight: 1/2 kg (500 grams )
Price: 16.90 NIS

© 2015 Bodek2go | OUTLET STORE Kibbutz Kfar Etzion, next to Marvad Catering