[BS/RBS list] ODED YONA – Experienced A/C Technician

ShemeshPhone Directory shemeshphone at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 03:31:35 EDT 2015

I am Oded Yona and have been working as an Air Conditioning Technician
for more than 20 years serving the Bet Shemesh/ Ramat Bet Shemesh
community including educational institutions and businesses.

I have a reputation as quiet, thorough and trustworthy. My prices are
competitive. I would be happy to assist you with service to your air
conditioners or recommendations for a new unit.

Please call me at 052-331-7092.
See my ad on page 104 in ShemeshPhone 2015