[BS/RBS list] Thanking my Bet Shemesh friends

Yocheved Golani yocheved.golani at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 03:07:41 EDT 2015

I named names on Facebook, but Pircha and Rabbi Haim Soloveichik and aren't
on it, and neither are Nechama Tovey, Amy Michaelson, Chavi Stern, Lea and
Peretz Gold, Eyal and Elanit Gotlieb, Jack Kaminker, former Bet Shemesher
Etti Shay, and so many other wonderful people I want to hug very hard.

I love you and I'm indebted to you. I haven't forgotten anything of your
selfless devotion to one very terrified woman. You and HKBH gave me back my
life!

​
http://itsmycrisisandillcryifineedto.blogspot.co.il/2015/07/celebrate-10-years-of-life-with-me.html
​