[BS/RBS list] August 2015 Kosher Cruises - book now

David and Miriam Eri erikaroly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 02:55:16 EDT 2015

Now is the time to book your Kosher cruise for August 2015

Call David Eri at *054-319-1310*  for a Kosherica cruise !

Kosherica is the world's leader in Jewish cruise travel. Featuring Glatt
Kosher cuisine, we offer customers the experience of a lifetime.
Destinations worldwide include the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, Alaska and
the Baltics!

Here are the links to our Glatt Kosher cruises in August 2015:

1, August 2 - 7 nights Greek Isles cruise from Venice on the Costa
Deliziosa:

*
https://www.kosherica.com/mediterranean_cruises/mediterranean.asp?cruise_id=1320
<
https://www.kosherica.com/mediterranean_cruises/mediterranean.asp?cruise_id=1320
>*

2, August 2 - 7 Nights Mediterranean cruise from Barcelona on the Norwegian
Epic:
https://www.kosherica.com/mediterranean_cruises/mediterranean.asp?cruise_id=314

3, August 9 - 7 Nights Alaska cruise from Seattle on the Norwegian Pearl:
https://www.kosherica.com/alaskan_cruises/alaskan.asp?cruise_id=316

4, August 19 - 7 nights Norwegian Fjords cruise from Copenhagen on the
Eurodam (HAL)
https://www.kosherica.com/baltic_cruises/baltic.asp?cruise_id=2323

Please let me know if I can contact you regarding any of our programs !

You are  welcome to call me, David Eri, at *054-319-1310* or e-mail to
davidkosherica at gmail.com and I will be happy to help you!

Best regards,
David

David Eri
KOSHERICA
305-695-2700 ext 238
877-724-5567 ext.238
Israel: 02-569-5091 ext.*2*38
          054-319-1310
david <davideri at kosherica.com>kosherica at gmail.com
Watch the Pesach 2015 at the PGA clip here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1xWA79x7ZQ&feature=youtu.be

Life is like a cruise...you have to know where you want to go!