[BS/RBS list] 15th year in Bet Shemesh! Studio Musikef Chugim for ages 4-7

Judy Clark judy.a.clark at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 16:00:45 EDT 2015

(Shemeshphone advertiser)

Studio Musikef is offering 3 different programs for our youngest music
enthusiasts this fall!

Register now for a free trial class!

Classes will open iy"H in both Givat Sharett and RBS, according to demand.

1) *MUSIKEF *FOR 2-4 YEAR OLDS:

  Is your pre-schooler still full of energy after gan? Then join us at Chug
Musikef!

   Why should a parent invest in a quality music program for pre-schoolers?
   Because research shows a strong connection between early-childhood music
education and brain-development, fine and gross motor skills, self-esteem,
 language development, concentration and emotional well-being.
Plus it's great bonding time for mom(or grandma)-and- pre-schooler!

   *MUSIKEF* for 2-4 year olds provides all these benefits in a fun-filled,
energetic environment!

   The program includes:

   Singing and listening games (English and Hebrew)

   Creative movement and dance (scarves, beanbags, ribbon wands, parachute,
balls and hoops)

   Rhythm instrument exploration (rhythm sticks, sandblocks, bells, egg
shakers, guiros, drums, gongs, xylophones, maraccas)

 2) *MUSIKEF PLUS* FOR TROM HOVA/KITA ALEPH:

 * Musikef Plus* is a "trom kli" program which continues your child's
musical journey with an engaging, exciting introduction to formal music
education!

   It includes:

   First steps in reading musical notation -we  learn to read and play
rhythms and are introduced to the musical scale

Musical concepts- we explore timbre (the distinctive sounds of different
instruments) and expression ( volume and velocity)

   Adventures in music appreciation - we meet famous composers such as
Haydn, Mozart and Beethoven, presenting classical music in a form that is
child-friendly and fascinating.

   3) * MUSIKEF DRUM CHUG* FOR KITA ALEPH/BET :

Students will learn fun drumming games and techniques, which explore
musical concepts, creativity and literacy, while strengthening language,
math and motor skills.

For more information or to register for a free trial class, please contact

Judy Clark MA, ALCM
Director, Studio Musikef
9997870
0546857870

Give your child the gift of music- the gift that lasts a lifetime!