[BS/RBS list] Recommendation for a great optometrist

Kiddush Club Foods - Renana Wolf kiddushclubfoods at aim.com
Sun Jul 26 15:14:44 EDT 2015

   We have been going to Dr. Schwartz for a number of years. One day we get a call from Dr. Schwartz telling us someone had found our son's glasses and returned it to him. He immediately recognized the pair and called us before we knew, or before our son admitted to losing them. How many doctors give that level of service today? He has always been so relaxed and great with our kids during their annual checkups.

 Are you in need of multi-focals? There is no one in Bet Shemesh that delivers the quality multi-focals at such an amazing price. If you are looking for a dedicated optometrist go to Dr. Chanoch Schwartz.

                Call Dr. Chanoch Schwartz at 992 1979 or email dr.chanoch at gmail.com.