[BS/RBS list] Last Minute Zimmers still available during Bein Hazmanim at Villa Rimona

Shmuel Veffer sveffer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 13:47:34 EDT 2015

We have some dates available for Zimmers  between July 29 through August 11!
Contact us right away, we expect them to go quickly. For couples of
families with 2 or three children. (or larger families willing to split
into two zimmers).

Check for availability and prices online now for your group
<http://villarimona.com/our-family-zimmer-in-Israel/>.

Here's a live webcam view from our place at Villa Rimona up here in
Yavne'el near TIberias. It's a beautiful day today... watch the palms
blowing in the wind http://galileegreen.com/live/

Don't wait till the last minute to book if you can help it.

We also have space available in August after Rosh Chodesh Elul

Check for availability and prices online now for your group
<http://villarimona.com/our-family-zimmer-in-Israel/>.

www.VillaRimona.com

All the best,

Shmuel Veffer