[BS/RBS list] Lema'an Achai's Shemeshop news

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Fri Jul 24 06:27:12 EDT 2015

There is a rumour going around that the Matnas will no longer allow Lema'an
Achai to run the Shemeshop there.  This rumour is untrue.

Under the new management, many changes are being made in the matnas and due
to their increase in programming they have informed Lema'an Achai that they
need a machsan that we have been using until now for the storage of
Shemeshop boxes.  The matnas has not informed Lema'an Achai that the
Shemeshop can no longer be run there.  The Shemeshop will reorganize
accordingly.

For the past 7 years, the Shemeshop has been situated in the matnas and
during this time Lema'an Achai has enjoyed a good relationship with the
matnas staff, both in relation to the Shemeshop and our other programs.  We
look forward to continued cooperation with and support from the new matnas
staff for the benefit of the whole community.

We also thank all our customers for your  continued support and look forward
to welcoming you all to the Shemeshop when we reopen after the summer
vacation.

Wishing you all a Shabbat Shalom and a tzom kal vemoil!

Susan Hoffman

Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director

Lema'an Achai
(02)5471802