[BS/RBS list] Sibling support groups at Ezrat Achim

Rachel Siegel rachelsiegel78 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:16:27 EDT 2015

Dear Beit Shemesh Community,

Ezrat Achim would like to extend its services and anticipates creating
support groups for the siblings of children with disabilities; i.e. downs
syndrome, autism, CP and similar conditions.

The focus of the support groups is to give the siblings an open and
non-judgmental environment and medium in which to express their thoughts
and feelings. We also hope to empower them with relevant information and
resources relevant to living with a disabled person.

The groups will only run if there is sufficient interest. There will be a
small cost for these groups and we hope to have groups appropriate to age
and gender. If you would like your child to be a part of this venture
please send me an email with the following information:

Name and age of child with disability:
Nature of disability:
Names and ages of siblings you would like to participate:
What you might like your child(ren) to get out of this service:
Phone number and email address:
Whether you would prefer the support groups to be held in English/Hebrew:
Preferred times/days for the groups:

Please send your responses via email to: Danielaaraice at gmail.com using the
subject header “Ezrat Achim Siblings Groups”

Thank you,
Daniela Raice