[BS/RBS list] Sales Position

Dave Muller-schappel muller at zdhconsulting.com
Thu Jul 23 07:30:53 EDT 2015

ZDH is expanding!

ZDH is a leader in the marketing, app development, web and graphic design,
and call center fields. The position we are looking to fill is from our Har
Tuv (just outside Bet Shemesh) office, with an option for working partially
from home after a few months.

We are looking for ambitious salespeople who are looking for real growth
opportunities and to gain skills in the sales arena.

This is a serious sales position, with plenty of growth opportunity.

The compensation package includes a nice base salary as well as great
commissions.

Hours: Minimum 8 hours per day.

Please send your resume and cover letter to jacob at zdhsales.com

--